filters
City:
Product:

Oscar Mayer - Thick cut bacon

Oscar Mayer - Thick cut bacon
I have been buying the bacon for many years, usually very good. Recently picked up a package that looked very lean. However once opened up it was full of fat. Very deceiving packaging. See photo attached.

Oscar Mayer - Beef cotto salami

Why did you take the pepper corn pieces out of your salami. It now taste different and the texture is different as well. Why change perfection. Are you ever going to correct this or is the new *** going to be here from now on?

Oscar Mayer - Not Impressed
We are life long buyers of Oscar Mayer Products, this last purchase of Beef Bologna, was not so good. The middle of package was rotting from middle out. So gross, and so glad we look very closely every time we make sandwiches. Kinda bummed! Wasn't even close to expiration date either.

Oscar Mayer - Missing products

what ever happened to your all beef summer sausage thuringer cleavet in lunch meat style.why would give up making such a good product?

Oscar Mayer - Misleading service size comment on box

Purchased a package of fully cooked bacon with the expectation of having 10 slices for 5 BLTs. There was enough for a slice and a half per sandwich.

Oscar Mayer - DELIFRESH ROTISSERIE SEASONED CHICKEN BREAST

I HAVE PURCHASED DELIFRESH CHICKEN A COUPLE OF TIMES. THE FIRST PACKAGE TASTED STRANGE AND HAD A BAD ORDOR. iT WAS NOT OUT OF DATE AND JUST HAD THE PACKAGE A COUPLE DAYS. THREW IT OUT. NOW ABOUT A MONTH LATER I TRIED IT AGAIN. PACKAGE OUT OF DATE 01-29-2019, KEPT IN FRIG, AGAIN BAD TASTE AND ORDER. WHY? BOTH PACKAGES WHERE BOUGHTEN AT TEALS MARKET IN MILACA MN. THEY WHERE THE 16OZ SIZE. NANCY SHONKA 763-670-5969 OR sho5o@citlink.net

Oscar Mayer - Cooked bacon has deteriorated

We have used your fully cooked bacon for years with great satisfaction. However, recent purchases have resulted in a greatly deteriorated product. It is much fattier, does not crisp up as prior purchases did, and has led us to decide to abandon using the product. We purchased the product at the Acme in the Granite Run Mall in Media area, Pa. I could not find a batch number on the box. Murray S. Eckell (murray.eckell@gmail.com 610 888-9156)

Oscar Mayer bologna made with chicken and pork and beef added 16 ounce package

Oscar Mayer bologna made with chicken and pork and beef added 16 ounce package
Show me what was very disappointed when I bought this container Oscar Mayer bologna it look like Oscar Mayer Bologna from the outside I opened it up and inside was holes in it weird looking old somewhere around and somewhere long I never had this happen to me before you can contact me at oliveann@gmail.com

Oscar Mayer - Bacon

A recent package of oscar mayer bacon I purchased was not the good quality I expected. I always use this brand of bacon but the slices were mainly all fat. Very disappointed and thought the quality should be reported.
3.3
Reply to reviews
I've purchased several packages of Oscar Mayer NATURAL Slow Roasted Turkey Breast over the past months--solely because it's posted as having no artificial ingredients, no antibiotics, and no nitrites or nitrates added. That's great for starters, but I've never been...
2.5